2020 Eggfest Class Schedule
*All Classes are free to all paid attendees and held in the class section inside of the Eggfest.
Free Classes at the Egg fest 2020 included with your ticket purchase:
- 10:30 AM – Cooking with wood by Patty Fisher Sharpe: Sharpe Gourmet Cooking Wood
- 12:00 AM – Eggs 101
- 1:00 PM – Apple mustard pork belly by Chef David Rose
- 2:30 PM – Prime Rib by Chef David Rose
We offer great discounts on used Big Green Eggs demo eggs. We provide our Eggfest cooks new Eggs to cook on the day of the event. These Big Green Eggs are pre-sold to customers that agree to attend the Eggfest and take their Demo Eggs home after the event (June 14th, 2020). If you are interested in purchasing one of these Demo Eggs, please read the terms and conditions of the Demo Egg sales listed below.
Prices of 2020 Demo Egg:
Large Big Green Egg, Rolling Nest and Conveggtor(assembled) – $875.00 (+72.19 sales tax)
(reg retail $1175 / $300 savings)
XLarge Big Green Egg, Rolling Nest and Conveggtor(assembled) – $1170.00 (+96.53 sales tax)
(reg retail $1570 / $400 savings)
Terms and Conditions of the Demo Egg sales
Please print out this page and send in along with your Demo Egg payment & Eggfest fees.
1. Demo Eggs will include Egg, Rolling nest and Coveggtor. Demo Eggs will be fully assembled. Eggs are complete with dual function metal top and Ceramic Damper top. Rolling nest will have 4″ locking casters. If you have any questions please contact Hot Sauces ‘n More directly at 619 482 2468.
2. Demo Eggs will be available in Large or Extra Large size only.
3. Demo Egg buyers must attend the Eggfest and will receive 2 attendees tickets per Demo Egg. .
4. Demo Eggs must be picked up after Eggfest festivities have concluded. Loading of Demo Eggs start at 3:00 pm.
5. Please bring a vehicle large enough to accommodate your Demo Egg, You will need 33″ of height in your vehicle. Small SUV’s and bigger vehicles will work, and passenger cars are a problem. Please also bring blankets and straps to help with this process. Eggfest staff will assist in the loading of your Demo Egg. Please arrange help at your residence to assist in unloading.
6. Demo Eggs will be cooled by 3 pm and prepped for loading.
7. Essential accessories such as lump charcoal will be available to purchase at the Eggfest. Limited supplies may require purchases being made early in the day as we may run out of stock by days end. Extra Lump Charcoal bags help in packing your Demo Egg inside your vehicle.
8.We will offer a Big Green Egg 101 class geared for the new Demo Egg owners at 11 am at the Eggfest. This FREE (to all Eggfest attendees) 40-minute class will address starting a fire and controlling temperatures on your Big Green Egg.
9. We will have a limited amount of Demo Eggs to sell. We will list the Demo Eggs as sold out once the limits are reached.
10. Send checks made out to hot sauces ‘n more to the store address at 2015 Birch Rd ste 1219 Chula Vista ca 91915, include sales tax on Demo Egg payments. Eggfest registration form along with Eggfest fees will also be required.
11. There will be no refunds on Demo Eggs once payment is received.
12. Print out Demo Egg Agreement Form below and send in or bring it in along with your appropriate payment. We will confirm Demo Egg payments once received via email.
You may bring in this Demo Egg form along with your Eggfest registration and pay in the store during business hours on Mon – Sat 10:00 am to 9:00 pm Sun 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. Credit cards (Visa/MC) only accepted in the store.
Contact Hot Sauces ‘n More directly at 619-482-2468 if you have further questions.