Check Out the Small Big Green Egg Grill - Always in Stock Here
Big green egg has been producing these "Kamado" style grills for decades. It's legendary among backyard cooks and professional chef's. With the ability to hit temperatures over 700 degrees or hold them as low as 165 degrees the big green egg is perfect for searing steaks, smoking brisket, and even cooking a perfect pizza. The small egg has an 18 inch diameter cooking surface (255 square inches of primary cooking space) it is large enough to hold a 12 pound turkey or a whole chicken. If you prefer beef, the samll big green egg will cook 2 steaks or 4 burgers and a rack of ribs. Grill up a feast at your next family gathering because a great barbecued meal makes everyone happy.
After your guests taste the food from your grilling, they will have questions about smoker grills. Be ready to provide the facts about the big green egg grill. It's molded composition, ceramics bonded with a green nontoxic glaze that will last virtually forever. There is a hinged band for easy one-handed opening and closing, cushioned gaskets for improved insulation and a heavy-duty porcelain-coated grid for easy cleaning.The ceramic shell of the big green egg is strong and able to withstand a wide range of temperatures so you don't have to worry about it cracking if you heat it up on a freezing cold day. What makes this grill work so well is that the heat is held inside. Even at its highest temperature the outside remains relatively cool (though I wouldn't go putting my hand on it). Because of this efficiency of the design you will find that you don't use as much charcoal as you would on comparably sized grills. When you are done cooking you can close up the vents to stop the remaining charcoal inside from burning and hence save it for your next cookout.
Heat is controlled on this grill by a vent in the bottom of the unit and another one on the top. These vents are simple to use but give you a great deal of control. In fact I find that you get better heat control on this charcoal grill than you do on most gas grills.
- The Small Big Green EGG can cook:
- A 12 pound turkey
- 4 burgers
- 1 whole chicken
- 2 steaks
- 1 racks of ribs vertically
- The Small Big Green Egg should be the last grill you will ever buy:
- Easy to start. Use a natural charcoal starter and reach cooking temps in minutes
- Easy temperature control. Grill, smoke, and bake at precise temperatures
- Easy clean up. Wipes off easily. Stainless steel cooking grid. Self-cleans at temperature
- Extremely safe to use. Ceramic insulates, so it does not get hot externally like a metal grill
- Molded ceramics bonded with a green non-toxic glaze that will last virtually forever
- Hinged band for easy one-handed opening and closing
- Stainless steel draft door with mesh screen for safety
- Cushioned gaskets for improved insulation and feel
- Heavy-duty porcelain-coated grid for easy cleaning
Call and ask about our Cooking Classes for making the most from your Big Green Egg.
In San Diego: 619 482-2468